Friday 26 July 2019

My hero writing

WALT: edit my writing


My HeroImage result for mr beast

A person who is my hero is Mr beast 
This person is my hero because He donates money to charity and homeless people 
Two words that describe this person are Brave and Funny
One thing the person does that I admire is  He does a lot of challenges and he donates money to anyone 
One way I can be more like my hero is by helping people in the school 

Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic.
I think it was heroic when i play sports at school i (everyone else) goes and helps them.


6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Lila and I’m from Room 7 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about your hero writing. (What is the picture of?)

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. of Mr beast of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i'm Jonah and im from Greymain school, I liked the blog but my favorite thing is and how you put a picture about him so people will know him, it is about Mr beast i like him to but maybe next time you can add why he does it.
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my name is Shivish. I'm from Rm 23 and I have heard of Mr Beast and I like how he make life hacks then tests it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my name is Maria in Room 23 at Owairaka District school.I really like your blog post about Mr Beast and I liked how you made a life hacks.Do you know who Mr Beast brother is?
    Thanks for shearing your leaning.You should check out my blog post at (odsmills.blogspost.com.nz/)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.